Gingerbread house (not assemble) - Candy not included
Eleven pre-shaped gluten free & vegan GB house pieces & extra bonus GB X'mas tree, reindeer, snowman & mini gingerbread man waiting for you to assemble & decorate with your love ones during the festive holidays.
Size after assemble: 4.5”W x 6.5”L x 6”H
NO CANDY but frosting mix, piping bag & a cake board are included.
STORAGE: Unopened kits will last 3 months or longer (kept in cool dry area).
Assembled house can be kept at the counter up to 7 Days in a cool dry place. Refrigeration not necessary. Consistency/texture of the cookie might change.
Frosting Mix: Icing Sugar (contain corn), Guar Gum, Citric Acid
Instructions to make Frosting: Empty Frosting Mix into a bowl, add drops of water. Mix well. Add more water as needed to get a thick consistency but not runny. Use it immediately.
Tapioca Starch, Chickpea Flour, Palm Shortening, Brown Sugar, Sorghum Flour, Molasses, Potato Starch, Filtered Water, Golden Flax, Gluten free Baking Powder, Guar Gum, Spices
Contents / Contenu
Eleven Pre-shaped GB House Pieces plus bonus X'mas tree, snowman, reindeer etc, Frosting Mix & Piping bag
- Place frosting in disposable decorating bag
- Twist the end of the bag to push icing down to the tip.
- Cut tip end of bag about ½” from the end.
- Ice bottom of one end wall and place on cake board or on a nice platter. Use cans on both sides of walls for support.
- Ice the bottoms and one side of another wall and add to end wall.
- Continue icing bottoms and sides until all the walls are in position.
- Allow icing to harden for approximately 30 mins or until icing is hard to touch.
- Ice roof sections and place chimney in position.
- Decorate windows, door and all borders.
- Use balance of icing to finish trim. Apply candy (not included) while icing is soft. Let harden 24hrs.
11. Bonus pieces to decorate.